If online return out of date address and phone number details for the person you are seeking, you may wish to try the United States Postal Service (USPS).

Ancillary Service Endorsements can be used to find a new address by sending mail, with instructions, to the old address. For example, the instruction "Return Service Requested", will return mail to you if undeliverable as addressed, and will include either the new address or reason for non-delivery. This is a free of charge service.

For more information, visit http://www.usps.com/ncsc/addressservices/moveupdate/ace.htm.

May 2005 :: Quick Tips 1.01